Cadillac / Chevy / GMC Leveling Kit (1.5 to 2.5") - Torsion Keys
- For 6-Lug Vehicles; Raises Your Truck Up to 2.5"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 33"; Includes Hardware
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar; Includes Shock Extensions
- Safest Way To Level Lift And Keeps Your Factory Ride
Mfg Part # : 66-3000
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Chevy or GMC truck level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the "FLAT" of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift® torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade 6-lug
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 8-lug w/ Body Cladding
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 6-lug
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4WD 6-lug
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500 6-lug
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe 6-lug
- 1988-1998 Chevy K1500 4WD 6-lug
- 2002-2007 GMC Yukon / Yukon XL / Denali 6-lug
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD 6-lug
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
The adjustable 66-3000 torsion key provides 1.5" to 2.5" of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33" wheels and tires. ReadyLift® keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about an hour.
ReadyLift® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
ReadyLift® Torsion Key
- Forged for ultimate strength
- Safely raises trucks 1.5 to 2.5 inches
- Does not "over crank" torsion bar
- 66-3000 - Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quali
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2000 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 1999 - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 4WD;