2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sports-i Series Coilovers
- Damper Force Adjustable; Ti2000 Titanium Composite Spring; Mono-Tube Shock Body; Warranty 1 Year / 12,000 Miles From The Day of Purchase
- Spring Rate F/R (kg/mm): 8.00 / 7.00
- Recommended F/R: -0.2" to -1.8" / -0.2" to -1.8"; Maximum F/R: 0" to -3" / +1" to -2.4"
- Dampening Adjust F/R: 36 Way / 36 Way
Mfg Part # : XSPIF650M
Better cornering, excellent handling, and good driver feedback are the characteristics of the Sports*i coilover system from RSR. Sports*i is developed with the concept of creating a comfortable ride for the street and performance for the circuit or windy roads. This suspension also features wide range of setting to suit the driving conditions.
Why spend all day at the track dialing in your suspension when you should be on the track enjoying the experience. Damper and camber adjustments should not be a definitive factor, nor should you spend all day adjusting your suspension settings at the track. Drive to the track, on the track and drive home in comfort. Enjoy driving again with the RS*R Sports-i coilovers.
Recommended for the following users:
- Comfortable ride and handles well on windy corners
- Want to track the car on a circuit
- Does not want to sacrifice the comfort on street driving
- Pillow ball upper mount option is available on select models for optimal handling performance
Technology of RS-R's Hand Assembled Mono-Tube Dampers
The RS-R coilovers are all monotube hand assembled systems specifically designed to improve ride quality, performance, and comfort. Utilizing components such as; laser cut upper mounts, hand welded lower brackets, vehicle specific valving, are all assembled by hand to ensure quality and detail.
Utilizing Urethane bushing instead of bearing to reduce excessive vibrations from every day driving, as well as minimizing noises from suspension movements.
On MacPherson type suspension, as the suspension rotates along with the steering wheel, the coil springs may be prone to twisting. RS-R suspension utilizes roller bearings to eliminate spring twist noise. Rubber padding is utilized to help eliminate potential noise from suspension movements.
Damper adjustment dials are up to 36 way adjustable to tune the shocks compression and rebound to each individuals needs for almost any driving condition.
If desired, the upper mounts on select vehicles can add 1.5 degree of camber from the preset setting by unbolting the upper mount and rotating the plate 180 degrees. (for more precise control of camber, adjustable camber plates are available for select models)
About RS-R Parts & Accessories
RS*R strives to create only high-performance/high-quality products that do not exist in offerings from other companies. They do that by actively embracing the trial of motorsports competition such as drag races, N1, sprints, drifting, rallies and Super GT.
Now RS*R are in the 21st century, where the social climate and technological innovation changes quickly. They want to pursue what our customers need, and what is best for society. In order to do that, the team are committed to develop and manufacture products that satisfy the demand of their consumers now and in the future – without forgetting our beginning through the best technology and service.
RS*R takes pride in their young energy, imagination and curiosity; their continuously questioning mind; and spirit of fortitude.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 - 2010 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI;
- 2010 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI Special Edition;
- 2011 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI;
- 2011 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI Limited;
- 2012 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI;
- 2012 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI Limited;
- 2013 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI;
- 2013 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI Limited;
- 2014 Subaru Impreza - WRX STI;