2003-2004 Infiniti FX35 Stage 2 Supercharger Tuned System
- Stage 2 Supercharger System - Intercooled
- Black Supercharger Finish
- 50-State Legal - CARB Approved - E.O. #D-436-19
Mfg Part # : 407380IC
STILLEN FX35 Intercooled Supercharger
Powerful, Reliable and 50 State Legal
Proven on the streets and strips of the U.S. over the last 3 years, STILLEN makes the most reliable forced induction kit for the FX35. Our Stage 2 kit was the first forced induction kit to gain CARB approval; it is legal for street use in all 50 states!
Twin Rotor Design
This is the same unit employed by OEM manufacturers such as Jaguar, Mercedes, Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan and others. We chose it for the same reasons they did - excellent peak power coupled with superior low end and midrange. Check the comparison dyno chart - as you leave idle the STILLEN blower is making gobs of power and torque before the centrifugals and turbos spool up. On the street or track, this is a faster and more user friendly system. Maintenance is minimal.
The STILLEN engineering team worked intensively on this project for nearly a year before the first unit was sold. How detailed an undertaking this was can be illustrated in the intake plenums. Several designs were tested. The end result optimizes air flow, fuel distribution and efficient power production. It also provides for the intercooler. The production of the plenum is a multi step process. First the pieces are cast using a STILLEN developed mold. Each piece is then deburred in the STILLEN machine shop. It is then sent out for heat treating. After heat treating it is powder coated. It then returns to STILLEN for final machining. And this is only one of several hundred parts that comprise the STILLEN supercharger system!
The STILLEN supercharger is supplied to you or your installer fully tuned. Additional fuel, when needed, is supplied via a 7th injector that is mounted in the inlet tube. It is regulated via an electronic unit that is factory set for your vehicle. This also modifies the timing map to optimize it for the supercharged engine.
The result is a faster, more fun and dependable unit. The STILLEN supercharged FX35 has a split personality. On the one hand it is has the acceleration of a rocket sled - it's fast enough to get you into or out of trouble. On the other, it is well mannered and can be driven normally around town or on the freeway. In normal driving, gas mileage is minimally affected.
- Stage 1 - Entry level, no intercooler. Not 50 state legal. Intercooler can be added later.
- Stage 2 - Intercooled, 50 state legal, optional engine warranty available. Our most popular configuration.
- Stage 3 - Intercooled, higher boost pulley, not 50 state legal, no engine warranty available. High power with minimal risk.
- Stage 4 - Intercooled, highest boost pulley, remapped black box, larger injector, high capacity fuel pump. Available only as kit for existing Stage 2 or 3 unit. Not 50 state legal, no engine warranty available.
STILLEN Supercharger Features
- The Most Reliable Forced Induction for the FX35
- Choose Your Power - Four stages available
- Quiet operation, no whistle
- Powerful, reliable and 50 state legal
- Includes comprehensive instructions with an average Install Time of 12 Hours
- The only 50 state legal supercharger or turbocharger for the FX35 (Stage 2 only)
- The only supercharger or turbo kit with an optional 3 year / 36,000 mile engine warranty (Stage 2 only)
- The most mid range power and torque - no one else comes close
- Available in black or polished finishes (additional cost for polished)
- Delivered fully tuned for your vehicle
- Sophisticated fuel and timing management
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 - 2004 Infiniti FX35