2003-2009 Nissan 350Z / 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Adjustable Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Reduces Body Roll & Improves Cornering
- Front and Rear 5-Way Adjustable for Precise Suspension Control/Setup
- Constructed From High Strength Aircraft Grade Steel For Extra Durability
- Powdercoated Finish For Good Looks and Corrosion Prevention
Mfg Part # : 304350
Front and Rear Sway Bar Kits
Sway Bars maintain feel and control by balancing the vehicle and keeping your car from rolling excessively in the corners. They also play a critical function by keeping maximum tire contact with the road. Original equipment Sway Bars are often way too small for true performance. These bars are made from high strength aircraft grade steel. Such a strong material is required for maximum torsional strength and durability.
Some sway bar kits are adjustable, allowing drivers to adjust the ride from 7% to 70% stiffer than stock, making the vehicle pleasant on the boulevard and aggressive at the track
All STILLEN Sway Bars come complete with quality hardware and installation instructions (when applicable/necessary).
Features & Benefits:
- 5-way adjustable for precise suspension control/setup
- Constructed out of high strength air-craft grade steel for extra durability
- Powder coated finish for good looks and corrosion prevention
- Kits come complete with quality hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Designed for comfort on the street while improving handling, or can be taken to full stiff for top race track performance
- Limited one year warranty
- Does not work on All wheel Drive vehicles
Choose your vehicle above to find the sway bar that fits your vehicle or give us a call at (866)250-5542 to speak to one of our suspension experts.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 Infiniti G35
- 2004 - 2006 Infiniti G35 - RWD;
- 2007 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2003 - 2009 Nissan 350Z