2005-2006 Ford GT Penske 8300 Series Racing Shock Absorbers - Rear Kit
- Double Adjustable - Rear Kit (Pair)
- Rebound Adjustment - 30 Clicks
- Linear Compression Adjustment - 16 Clicks
- Accepts Readily Available Coil Springs - Unlimited Spring Rate Combinations Available
Mfg Part # : PS-83GT40-R.1
STILLEN 8300 Series Racing Shock Absorbers
STILLEN is proud to be the exclusive West Coast Distributor for the Penske Ford GT Racing Shocks.
These coil-over shock absorber packages are available as either 2-way or 3-way adjustable.
Penske Racing Shocks were designed to surpass the unique demands of this street-legal super car. With a proven racing pedigree, the new Ford GT shocks are guaranteed to exceed all expectations for handling, comfort, and performance.
These coil-over shock absorbers accept readily available coil springs, allowing for a virtually unlimited combination of spring rates to be used.
Penske Racing 8300 Series - Double Adjustable
The 8300 double adjustable version features a hand clicker style rebound adjuster on the shaft, giving 30 clicks of adjustment. The single compression adjuster house in the remote canister has 16 clicks of linear adjustment. The 8300 series is the latest entry level double adjustable shock absorber from Penske Shocks.
These shocks are paired together in sets for either the front or the rear for convenience of ordering:
- PS-83GT-40-F.1- Front Kit (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-83GT40-F 8300 Double Adjustable Front Shock Absorbers
- PS-83GT-40-R.1- Rear Kit (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-83GT40-R 8300 Double Adjustable Rear Shock Absorbers
- PS-83GT-40-R.2- Rear Kit with Reservoir Brackets (Pair) Contains: Two (2) PS-83GT40-R 8300 Double Adjustable Rear Shock Absorbers and Two (2) Billet Shock Reservoir Brackets For Easy and Precise Mounting
ERS - Eibach Racing Springs
These shocks accept standard 2.50" inside diameter coil springs, and a wide variety of spring rates are available. This ensures you're able to tailor the car to your particular driving style and needs. We recommend the following spring rates:
Factory springs are rated at 200 lbs / sq. in)
- EIB10002500225.1 - 225 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
- EIB10002500275.1 - 275 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
Factory springs are rated at 280 lbs / sq. in.
- EIB12002500300.1- 300 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
- EIB12002500350.1- 350 lbs / sq. in. Spring Rate
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2005 - 2006 Ford GT