2009-2015 Nissan 370Z Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Dual Intake Kit
- 17.5 Rear Wheel Horsepower Gain; Fits NISMO 370Z w/Modifications (Nismo Instructions not currently supplied)
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Genuine K&N Filters w/ 1,000,000 Mile Warranty
- Installation Requires Mild Enlarging of Core Support; CARB Approved - E.O. #D-436-21
Nissan 370Z Dual Intakes
STILLEN was the first national tuner to introduce a high flow intake for the Nissan / Infiniti VQ37 cars. Our first short tube intake provided a small gain in power with a great sound. Economical and easily installed, this Generation 1 Short Tube Intake became instantly popular. Some months later we introduced our Generation 2 Long Tube Intake, featuring polished tubes, even better sound and a power gain over the Generation 1.
Our continuing dedication to getting the maximum performance from each vehicle has led to the introduction of our new Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake for the 370Z. This intake has a radically new design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ37 equipped vehicles. Our R&D team went engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before being satisfied that this system is the best that can be made for the VQ37 engines.
The new Gen 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake places two large K&N filters in front of the radiator. Strategic placement of the filters allow for optimum cold air flow and easy filter removal for cleaning. It features additional polished tubes that pass through the front core support, larger air filters than the Generation 2 unit. On some applications such as the G37 a urethane splash guard is included in the kit to help protect the filter. This is only necessary on vehicles with larger grill openings from the factory. All kits feature a system of varied diameter tubing and steps to maximize air velocity.
The power result: A dyno-proven 17.5 horsepower on the 370Z. This translates to an estimated 20-22 horsepower gain at the flywheel! No other intake for the VQ can match these power gains!
Recommended installation requires removal of the front fascia clip (not absolutely necessary for some vehicles, but significantly aids in ease of installation) and slightly enlarging the holes through the front core support.
- 17.5 Rear Wheel horsepower gain
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake
- Genuine K&N air filters with 1,000,000 mile warranty
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Great sound with no drone
- Installation requires mild enlarging of core support
- CARB Approved - E.O. #D-436-21
THIS PART FITS
- 2009 - 2014 Nissan 370Z
- 2015 Nissan 370Z - Base;
- 2015 Nissan 370Z - Touring;
- 2015 Nissan 370Z - Sport;