Infiniti EX35, G35, G37, Q40, Q60 Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Intake Kit With Dry Filter
- Twin Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Do Not Use Oil and Provide Low Restriction
- Increased Throttle Performance and Horsepower
- Non Oiled Filter;Easy to Clean and No Need to Re-Oil; Fits RWD & AWD Models
Mfg Part # : 402843DF
Generation 2 Intakes for Infiniti G37, G35 & EX35
For those With a Dual Throttle Body G37 owners who want improved performance with a show quality shine, we've introduced our Gen 2 Long Tube Intakes.
We replaced the restrictive factory air boxes with two (2) AEM dry filters. These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our newly designed polished aluminum long tubes. Replacing the factory intake tubes with the STILLEN design adds additional horsepower, and a great look for the engine bay.
The filters sit inside custom-fitted urethane intake boxes, which ensure no hot engine compartment air gets sucked into the intake tract. This creates a cold air path, and unlike other manufacturers who only partially shield the filter from hot underhood air, STILLEN has fully enclosed the filters and draws on cold air from behind the grille, for optimum performance.
As with all of our urethane intake boxes, these can be left natural black or painted to match the color scheme of the car.
STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake for Infiniti G35, G37 and EX35 Features:
- Polished Aluminum Mandrel Bent Pipes Completely Replace Factory Tubes
- Silicone Connectors
- True Cold Air design via Urethane Boxes
- Easy to clean, genuine AEM dry filters (dry filter option)
- No Check Engine Light (CEL) Problems
- No Chance of Hydrolocking
- Ease of access to filter elements
- Easy to Follow Instructions
The STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake for G35, G37 and EX35 is mild under cruising situations, and really comes to life creating an impressive intake note under acceleration.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 - 2009 Infiniti EX35
- 2007 - 2008 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2008 Infiniti G37 - Body- Coupe;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Body- Sedan;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Body- Coupe;