Infiniti G35 Coupe / Nissan 350Z, Sentra No Drill License Plate Relocator
- Utilizes Factory Tow Hook to Relocate License Plate
- Avoid Tickets Without Drilling Front Bumper
- Easily Installed and Removed
- Includes Hardware to Mount Plate and License Plate Frame
- Several Tow Hook Widths Available - **MUST VERIFY BEFORE ORDERING**
- 22mm Thread Base - 5-7/8" Length Billet Aluminum Post - Stock Fascia
Mfg Part # : 105460
STILLEN License Plate Relocator Kit
If you own a Nissan or Infiniti and do not want to put holes in your front end or fascia in order to mount your front license plate, then this license plate relocator kit was developed for you!
This kit installs on selected vehicles where the factory tow-hook is screwed in (accessed through the factory grille), or in some cases you remove the plug on your factory fascia to install this relocator kit.
It's as quick & easy to remove as it is to install, making it perfect for shows & other situations where having a front license plate just wouldn't look right.
Includes all hardware and instructions. Installs in minutes!
Early 350Z's and G35's can have several size tow hooks from the factory. To determine proper kit for these vehicles, two areas must be measured:
- First - Measure the size of the tow hook (usually found in the trunk area with spare tire) to see whether it is 16mm, 22mm or 24mm (all the way to the edge of the threads) in width.
- Second - Measure the distance from the tow hook on the front of the vehicle to the edge of the fascia to ensure the license plate bracket will clear and compare against the length of each post size.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2004 - 2005 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2006 - 2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2007 - 2009 Nissan Sentra - 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;