Infiniti, Nissan Rear Cross Drilled & Slotted 1-Piece Sport Rotors - Sport Brakes (Akebono Calipers)
- Cross-Drilled / Slotted
- Models with Sport Brakes (Akebono 4-piston calipers with Infiniti or Nissan logo)
- 350mm Disc
- Drill Pattern Matches Front Cross-Drilled Disc (See Part# INF3501XS For AP Racing BBK Pattern Match)
Mfg Part # : INF3521XS
Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Cross drilled and slotted rotors combine the best features of a slotted rotor and a cross drilled rotor. Fewer holes mean longer brake pad life with no penalty in the way of initial brake pad bite. The improved bite and cooling from the cross drilled pattern along with the ventilation and pad out gassing offered by the slots means you are getting the best of both worlds.
When you look through the wheel of a vehicle and you see the aggressive cross drilled slotted pattern, you know that driver is serious about performance! STILLEN's cross drilled and slotted rotors are engineered to bolt directly to your factory braking system and will not require any modifications. The average driver will not notice any excess wear or decrease in durability over a cross drilled or slotted rotor.
Features of STILLEN Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors:
- Combines the features of Cross Drilling and Slotting for the best of both worlds.
- Fewer holes mean longer pad life with little penalty in the way of initial pad bite.
- Additional leading edges allow the brake pad to improve grip.
- Under hard use, the cross drilled holes can provide better cooling.
- Holes are radius-chamfered with special tooling, minimizing stress-raisers for maximum resistance to heat and longer rotor life compared to lower-priced cross drilled and slotted rotor offerings.
- CAD tools are used to optimize the face patter for full pad sweep, reducing hot spots and grooving.
- Arrive finished, machine-balanced and ready to install!
If you are into high performance driving or go to the track to push your vehicles limits, then a cross drilled and slotted rotor is for you. If you live in a mountainous environment where excessive hard braking is the norm, a cross drilled and slotted rotor is for you as well. The everyday driver who is serious about the styling of their vehicle and enjoy maximum braking ability will be more than satisfied with a cross drilled and slotted rotor.
To get started, choose your vehicle above to find the cross drilled and slotted rotor for your vehicle or give us a call at (866)250-5542 with any questions you may have or to make the purchase offline.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 Infiniti G37 - Sport;
- 2008 Infiniti G37 - Journey;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Sport; Body- Coupe;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Sport; Body- Sedan;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Journey; Body- Sedan;