Nissan 350Z, 370Z / Infiniti G35, G37, Q40, Q50, Q60 409 Stainless Steel Headers - Ceramic Coated
- Mandrel Bent 409 Stainless Steel - Ceramic Coated Finish Provides Thermal Barrier
- Increased Throttle Response - 14.5 HP on 3.7L and 11.5 HP on 3.5L
- CNC Plasma Cut Flanges
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Fits RWD & AWD Models
- Not CARB Legal **Not For Sale in California**
Mfg Part # : 508385C
STILLEN Nissan 350Z, 370Z, Infiniti G35, G37, Q40, Q50, Q60 Headers
The STILLEN Z/G Headers are the finest available. With months invested in development work, these headers produce big increases in streetable power and torque on both naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles.
The equal length design of the headers allows better and more efficient exhaust scavenging which contributes to the dyno tested performance gains. Examples:
- 2004 350Z produced 11.5 hp at @ 6200 RPM and 18.5-lb.ft @ 3800 RPM at the wheels
- 2008 G37 Coupe produced 14.5hp at @ 7300 RPM and 12.5 lb-ft @ 4200 RPM at the wheels
With STILLEN's 20 years of experience in designing and manufacturing Nissan performance parts, you should have complete confidence that every STILLEN product is of the highest quality and has under gone extensive research and development before production.
STILLEN manufactures our high performance headers from varying materials according to application parameters. All of our uncoated headers are stainless steel for long life and corrosion resistance. Our ceramic coated headers are for those who want an additional thermal barrier to lower engine bay temperatures as well as excellent stain and rust resistance. These hand crafted shorty headers do not require the removal of the catalytic converters.
Headers are available in the following materials:
- 304 Stainless Steel - Maximum oxidation and corrosion resistance, excellent shine
- 409 Stainless Steel - Excellent corrosion resistance, may develop light surface discoloring
- Ceramic Coated - Provides a thermal barrier which reduces radiated heat into the engine bay, excellent stain and rust resistance
Installation should be done by a qualified mechanic with proper tools and a lift. This is not a backyard bolt on. These headers do not remove the cats, but are not 50 state legal, check your area's regulations. Complete the performance upgrade with STILLEN's new race pipes.
NOTE: Contact your STILLEN representative before use on a forced induction engine.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2008 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2008 Infiniti G37
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Body- Sedan;
- 2009 Infiniti G37 - Body- Coupe;
- 2010 Infiniti G37 - Body- Sedan;