Nissan Armada / Infiniti QX56 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual Rear Exit
- Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Manufactured Utilizing High Tolerance Stainless Steel
- Sophisticated Throaty Tone
- Mandrel Bent Tubing for Optimal Airflow
- CNC Cut Flanges for a Secure Fit
- Increase of Horsepower and Torque
Mfg Part # : 509558
Nissan Titan, Armada, and Infiniti QX56 Exhaust Systems
STILLEN specializes in Nissan Titan performance exhaust systems. We have the dual rear exit stainless steel cat-back exhaust systems for the Nissan Titan, Nissan Armada, and Infiniti QX56. These Nissan Titan exhaust systems have a throaty tone and add horsepower to your vehicle.
STILLEN is known worldwide for one thing and that's pure performance. Our exhaust systems have proven year after year to add improved acceleration along with increased power. STILLEN Exhaust systems are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality measures and are tested here in house on our dyno on a vehicle by vehicle basis.
Nissan Titan Exhaust Key Features:
- Manufactured utilizing high tolerance stainless steel.
- Sophisticated throaty tone.
- Mandrel bent tubing for optimal airflow.
- CNC cut flanges for a secure fit.
The Nissan Titan exhaust system fits these vehicles:
- 2004-2013 Nissan Titan - Extended Cab Pickup
- 2004-2013 Nissan Titan - Crew Cab Pickup - 67.1" Bed
- 2004-2009 Infiniti QX56
- 2005-2013 Nissan Armada
Purchase STILLEN's Nissan Titan exhaust system above or call one of our exhaust system experts at (866) 250-5542.
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2004 - 2010 Infiniti QX56
- 2005 - 2013 Nissan Armada