- Front Spring Rate 448 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 325 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment 0.6" to -3.1";Rear Ride Height Adjustment -0.5" to -1.9"
- Ride Height Adjustable;Twin Tube Design
- 1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
Mfg Part # : DSM70-LUAS2
TEIN Basic Damper Coilovers
TEIN type BASIC damper offers a high quality coilover system at an entry level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability, and grip, while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved performance at lowered ride heights. BASIC damper is a great option for consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop.
TEIN Coilovers Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
- Powder coated damper body with Zinc coated threaded section
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- Available for Overhaul
TEIN Basic Damper Coilovers Kit Includes:
- Shock Absorber x 4
- Bump Rubber x 4
- Main Spring x 4
- Hook Spanner x 2
- Some applications include helper springs
- Dust Cover x 4
- Seat Lock x 8*
- Instruction Manual x 1
- Spring Seat x 4*
- Sticker Sheet x 1
*Please Note: QTY varies by application
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 Mazda 6 - 3.0 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2003 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Mazda 6 - 3.0 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Mazda 6 - 3.0 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Hatchback;