H. Tech Springs
- Front Spring Rate 162 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 129 lbs/in
- Mazda ProtTgT - Front Ride Height -1.3;Mazda ProtTgT - Rear Ride Height -0.3
- Mazda Protege5 - Front Ride Height -1.2;Mazda Protege5 - Rear Ride Height -1.1
- Progressive Spring Rate Design;Gold Powder Coat Finish;1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Mfg Part # : SKM46-BUB00
TEIN H.Tech Springs
TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Mazda Protege - ES; Body- Sedan;
- 1999 Mazda Protege - DX; Body- Sedan;
- 1999 - 2000 Mazda Protege - LX; Body- Sedan;
- 2000 Mazda Protege - ES; Body- Sedan;
- 2000 Mazda Protege - DX; Body- Sedan;