Mono Flex Coilovers
- Front Spring Rate 783 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 783 lbs/in
- Upper Mount With Camber Adjustment;Mono Tube Design;Height Adjustable
- 16 Way Dampening Adjustment Compression and Rebound Together
- Electronic Dampening Force Controller Option Available (Control Unit Part Number EDK04-K4469 and Motor Kit Part Number EDK05-12120)
Mfg Part # : GSP24-FUAS1
TEIN Mono-Flex Coilovers
The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning. The new Mono Flex also includes TEIN's latest technological innovation, Micro Speed Valving (MSV) system, which allows the driver to feel a greater difference in damping force adjustments. Designed and developed for consumers seeking aggressive handling on the street and at the track.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2003 - 2004 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2006 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2006 - 2007 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2003 - 2008 Nissan 350Z