Rear Pillow Ball Upper Mount
- NWB Aluminum Bearing Replaces OEM Rubber Bushing
- Gold Anodized Finish
- Constructed of Ultra Duraluminum
- Offers Greater Feedback Over Conventional Rubber Bushings
Mfg Part # : PRR29-31S65
TEIN Pillowball Upper Mount
Pillowball upper mounts are designed to offer greater feed back by eliminating the deflection in OEM rubber bushings. A NWB spherical bearing is used in place of the rubber bushing, which allows for improved tire grip and more accurate wheel alignment. In vehicles with front strut type suspension, an adjustable camber plate is incorporated into the upper mount. Degrees of adjustment will range depending on application.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution;
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution RS;
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR;
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution;
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution RS;
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR;
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution SE;
- 1997 - 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage