S. Tech Springs
- Front Spring Rate 263 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 162 lbs/in
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction;Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Green Powder Coat Finish;1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Mfg Part # : SKM70-AUB00
TEIN S.Tech Springs
TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 - 2004 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Mazda 6 - Body- Wagon;
- 2005 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2005 Mazda 6 - Body- Wagon;
- 2006 - 2006 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2006 Mazda 6 - Body- Wagon;
- 2007 - 2007 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;
- 2007 Mazda 6 - Body- Wagon;
- 2008 - 2008 Mazda 6 - 2.3 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan;