Street Flex Coilovers
- Front Spring Rate 783 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 671 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment -0.9" to -2.2";Rear Ride Height Adjustment -0.6" to -2.7"
- 16-Way Dampening Force Adjustment
- Electronic Dampening Force Controller Option Available (EDK05-12140); Not For AWD Models
Mfg Part # : GSP92-51AS3
TEIN Street Flex Coilovers
The Street Flex damper is the evolution of TEIN's popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using TEIN's new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs. This gives the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and controllability. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Full-length adjustability offers separate spring preload and ride height adjustment. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts (camber adjustable for strut type applications) and is compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active systems.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2008 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan; RWD;
- 2009 - 2013 Infiniti G37 - Body- Sedan; RWD;
- 2009 - 2013 Nissan 370Z - Body- Coupe;