TEIN Super Racing Coilovers
Developed from actual competition, TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track and weather conditions. Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjusted independently. Separate 16 - way adjustments for compression and rebound damping enable the user to fine tune for any situation. TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut type vehicles. External reservoirs on SA type dampers allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shock valving were derived from many years of motorsports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition. Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product