Super Street Coilovers With Pillowball Upper Mounts
- Front Spring Rate 504 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 392 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment -0.9" to -2.3";Rear Ride Height Adjustment -1.2" to -2.5"
- Twin Tube Design;Pillow Ball Upper Mount With Camber Adjustment
- Ride Height Adjustalbe;16 Way Adjustable Dampers Rebound and Compression Together;1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Mfg Part # : DSR80-2USS1
TEIN Super Street Coilovers
TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various surface conditions.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 1990 - 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse - GSX;