Type Flex Coilovers
- Front Spring Rate 671 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 783 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment -0.5" to -2.5";Rear Ride Height Adjustment -1.5" to -2.8";Twin Tube Design;Pillow Ball Upper Mount With Camber Adjustment
- Ride Height Adjustable;16 Way Adjustable Dampers Rebound and Compression Together;1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Electronic Dampening Force Controller Option Available (Control Unit Part Number EDK04-K4469 and Motor Kit Part Number EDK05-12140)
Mfg Part # : DSA22-6USS1
TEIN Type Flex Coilovers
TEIN has used its years of experience in various motor sports to produce a kit that provides the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Developed for drivers seeking an aggressive coilover that can be used daily, and provide all the adjustments needed for circuit use. The FLEX damper Kit features the latest technology for all drivers who are seeking performance, and adjustability, while not giving up all ride comfort. We have incorporated separate spring perch height, and shell case length adjustment, which allows the suspension to retain more stroke and allows for more suspension tuning. The FLEX damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response; 16 levels of damping force adjustment, and is compatible with the EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) for added convenience and adjustability.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 2001 Honda Civic - Body- Coupe; Chassis- EM2;
- 2001 Honda Civic - Body- Sedan; Chassis- ES1;
- 2001 Honda Civic - Body- Sedan; Chassis- ES2;
- 2002 Honda Civic - Body- Coupe; Chassis- EM2;
- 2002 Honda Civic - Body- Sedan; Chassis- ES1;