Type HG Gravel SPEC Coilovers
- Front Spring Rate 230 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 191 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment +1.1" to 0.0";Rear Ride Height Adjustment +0.9" to +0.1"
- 16 Way Dampening Adjustment Compression and Rebound Separately Adjusted;Height Adjustable;External Reservoir
- Twin Tube Design;1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Mfg Part # : DSS12-W1LS2
TEIN Type HG Gravel Spec Coilovers
Type HG is designed for rally and/or dirt trail racing. It meets the demands of any road surface with its individual compression/rebound damping force adjustment, and ride height adjustment. Utilizes a twin-tube design, and is constructed with steel for additional durability on rough courses. In order to prevent aeration that can diminish performance, a unique free piston was adapted in the construction of the HG. Developed from TEIN's extensive experience gained in Rally competitions and support.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 1998 - 2001 Subaru Impreza - RS;