Type HT Tarmac Spec Coilover
- Front Spring Rate 1231 lbs/in;Rear Spring Rate 392 lbs/in
- Front Ride Height Adjustment -0.9" to -2.0";Rear Ride Height Adjustment +0.4" to -1.4"
- 16 Way Dampening Adjustment Compression and Rebound Separately Adjusted;Height Adjustable;External Reservoir
- Mono Tube Design;1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
Mfg Part # : DSH48-V1LS2
TEIN Type HT Tarmac Spec Coilovers
TEIN's experience in Tarmac racing has led to the development of HT dampers for Gymkhana and Auto-X competitions. The damping force curves and spring rates have been chosen for optimal grip on tight courses. Separate compression and rebound adjustment (16 x 16) enable fine tuning to match any driver to various course layouts. HT is intended for those seeking quick and crisp response on all types of surface conditions.
About TEIN Parts & Accessories
TEIN's Passion is to Exceed Others.
More flexibility. Crisp handling. The ability to turn corners freely. For ALL drivers in search of total driving pleasure. TEIN continues to pursue the ideal suspension.
A spectacular suspension reminds drivers how fulfilling the driving experience really is. The ability to feel the grip level on different road surfaces, durability to maintain high performance for a long period of time and quality to ensure complete confidence to attack the course.
THIS PART FITS
- 1997 Acura Integra - GS-R;
- 1997 - 1998 Acura Integra - Type R;
- 1998 - 1999 Acura Integra - GS-R;
- 1999 Acura Integra - Type R;
- 2000 Acura Integra - GS-R;
- 2000 Acura Integra - Type R;
- 2001 Acura Integra - GS-R;