Vortech 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C5 5.7L LS1 Supercharger
Increase your C5's horsepower from 345 to 494 and torque from 350 lb./ft. to 473 lb./ft.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, and a hand-held ECM re-programmer
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Retains the stock factory cooling components for OE integrity and the system fits under the stock hood
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB EO # D-213-27.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product