Vortech Superchargers for the 350Z and G35
Increase your 350's horsepower from 287 to 412 and torque from 274 lb./ft. to 355 lb./ft. Increase your G35's horsepower from 280 to 404 and torque from 270 lb./ft. to 350 lb./ft.
On "Rev-up" models, increase your horsepower from 300 to 440 and torque from 260 lb./ft. to 352 lb./ft.*
Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger.
Vortech Supercharger Quality Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes a high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Stand-alone ignition timing control computer provides for seamless acceleration
- Integrated charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Reusable air filter features a high-flow design
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
- Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB EO # D-213-27.
- Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
- Manual Transmission Only - Vortech does not support installation of these systems on vehicles with automatic transmission.
- Some systems may bolt-on to automatic transmission equipped vehicles, however, the transmission may need to be in manual shift mode to avoid engaging the rev limiter.
- The G35 sedan system will not bolt onto Automatic models. At minimum, a custom supercharger discharge tube (not available from Vortech) would be required to clear the mechanical fan. Charge air cooler mounting is possible, but complicated by the addition of a front mount electric fan.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product