Vortech 560HP Complete Supercharger System
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharging systems are available for the 2005-2010 Chrysler/Dodge SRT8 vehicles. Featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost your stock Dodge Magnum, Charger and Challenger to a scorching 560 horsepower and 510 lb/ft of torque.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
50-State Smog Legal Supercharger
All 6.1L complete systems are 50-State Smog Legal per CARB EO # D-213-31
Complete systems available for:
Tuner kits are available for 2005-2010 all models.
- New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor, Vortech Maxflow FPB (fuel pump voltage booster assembly) and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter.
About Vortech Parts & Accessories
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product