Vortech 2006-2010 Grand Cherokee SRT-8 6.1L Supercharger
For 6.1L Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 vehicles. Increases HP from 420 to 560*, torque from 420 to 510* at 7.5-8.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated) supercharger.
- V-3 (self contained lubrication - no oil lines necessary) Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger with an extended 6-rib belt and secondary cog drive.
- Air/water charge air cooler (closed loop) increases performance and reliability of supercharger system and includes:
- Welded charge air cooler core assembly with aluminum discharge tube, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps.
- Charge air cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling.o Large capacity, dual pass water cooler.
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys.
- Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly mounts the supercharger and power steering pump.
- High flow inlet duct with re-useable high flow air cleaner.
- Hand-held programmer controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment.
- Fuel system upgrade includes larger fuel injectors and a 2 bar MAP sensor.
- 6.1L system also includes a fuel pump voltage booster assembly
- These systems allow retention of all vehicle accessories. Installation time is 10-14 hours.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter.
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB EO # D-213-31
About Vortech Parts & Accessories
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product