2006-2009 Dodge Challenger, Charger, 300C and Magnum 5.7L Vortech Supercharger
For 2006-2007 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Charger - increases HP from 340 to 432*, torque from 390 to 471* at 5.5 PSI. For 2009 Dodge Chalenger increases HP from 372 to 491* and torque from 400 to 489* at 7.5-8.5 PSI. All systems include V-3 (self-lubricated) supercharger.
Vortech Supercharger Features
- New Vortech V-3 Si-Trim gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter.
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
Smog Certification In Process
These systems have not yet been approved by the California Air Resources Board. 50-State emissions certification is planned. Currently these systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
*Please Note: Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements. Higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines. Complete systems are approved only for 2006 and 2007 model year vehicles at this time.
About Vortech Parts & Accessories
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product