Supercharger System w/V-2 SI-Trim, Satin
- V-2 Supercharger with Si-Trim
- Blower Pressure 7-9 lbs
Mfg Part # : 4FH218-070SQ
Vortech 1996-1998 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L Superchargers
Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 215 to 290 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 345 lb./ft*.
Systems are available with the V-3 Si (internally lubricated) supercharger.
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from from 215 to 323 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 365 lb./ft.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger text cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Complete systems are 50-state smog legal under CARB EO# D-213-17
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models. More information (PDF).
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).
About Vortech Parts & Accessories
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
THIS PART FITS
- 1998 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl; EngCode- -; GAS;