- V-2 Supercharger with Si-Trim
- Charge Cooler; 300 HP
- Tuner Kits Do Not Include Fuel Upgrade or Programming
Mfg Part # : 4NZ218-120SI
Vortech Superchargers for the 350Z and G35
Increase your 350's horsepower from 287 to 412 and torque from 274 lb./ft. to 355 lb./ft. Increase your G35's horsepower from 280 to 404 and torque from 270 lb./ft. to 350 lb./ft.
On "Rev-up" models, increase your horsepower from 300 to 440 and torque from 260 lb./ft. to 352 lb./ft.*
Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger.
Vortech Supercharger Quality Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes a high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Stand-alone ignition timing control computer provides for seamless acceleration
- Integrated charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Reusable air filter features a high-flow design
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
- Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve provides surge-free compressor operation
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty
Included with engine-oil-fed superchargers if purchased with a complete street-legal system. Not available with tuner kits. Available with V-3 systems for an additional $50.00.
3-Year/36,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Available with complete street legal systems sold and installed by a Vortech Top-Tier Installer. Not available with tuner kits.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB EO # D-213-27.
- Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
- Manual Transmission Only - Vortech does not support installation of these systems on vehicles with automatic transmission.
- Some systems may bolt-on to automatic transmission equipped vehicles, however, the transmission may need to be in manual shift mode to avoid engaging the rev limiter.
- The G35 sedan system will not bolt onto Automatic models. At minimum, a custom supercharger discharge tube (not available from Vortech) would be required to clear the mechanical fan. Charge air cooler mounting is possible, but complicated by the addition of a front mount electric fan.
About Vortech Parts & Accessories
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
THIS PART FITS
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - Base;
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - X;
- 2006 Infiniti G35 - Base;
- 2006 Infiniti G35 - X;
- 2005 Nissan 350Z - Base;