If you're craving more power from your Lightning or Harley truck and you want the largest, most powerful screw compressor available today, Whipple has the answer. Get the industry's largest, most efficient and latest designed twin-screw supercharger. The new Whipple system can produce incredible power levels with stock 5.4L Lightning engines as well as highly modified engines. The revolutionary new W210AX HPR compressor has the ability to run nearly 30lbs of boost (engine modifications required) for unheralded performance.
The massive 3.4L (210ci) supercharger offers more air at lower temps while taking less power (parasitic losses) than smaller superchargers. Lower parasitic losses equal more power to the rear wheels at the same boost levels while the cooler temps equal denser air for increased power levels. Yet, the sheer size of the 3.4L allows for increased flow levels for previously unattainable power levels. The new systems also boast Whipple's HPR (High Pressure Ratio) housing which allows for increased performance at boost levels over 17psi.
This direct bolt-on replacement system dramatically lowers supercharger air temperatures and power consumption (hp) versus the factory Eaton roots-type supercharger as well as any other positive displacement supercharger available today. The Lightning/Harley W210 tuner kit comes with the billet adapter housing, new inlet system, oversized bypass assembly, direct-drive supercharger, high-flow cold-air intake system with massive S&B True Flow 9" filter and all as the necessary parts for a simple installation. The Whipple system accommodates both factory and aftermarket throttle bodies and there's no need to clearance the firewall or hood in anyway.
Whipple, the twin-screw supercharging leaders brought the Lightning community the rear inlet supercharger which offered superior efficiency over the top entry, now went big, and developed the largest twin-screw supercharger available today. If you're craving the most out of your engine, the Whipple has the answer.
Whipple 2001-2004 Ford Lightning Supercharger Features:
- Over 100+HP gain on stock engines
- Up to 1,000HP capability on custom Lightning engines
- Largest displacement screw compressor available for Lightning's and Harley's
- More air flow at lower compressor speeds when compared to competition
- Over 6,000 compressor rpm lower speeds than closest competition for dramatic reduction in heat and parasitic losses
- Axial supercharger case entry offers nearly 10% higher efficiency than radial entry compressors
- Superior performance to ALL other superchargers on the market
- No "boost lag" as with centrifugals and turbos
- No "boost drop-off" as with smaller compressors that can't meet the engine's flow demands
- Boost range 15 - 30psi
- Billet IC to SC housing
- Billet oversized bypass valve
- Internally lubricated. No tapping holes in pan required
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product