2009-2015 Nissan GTR Adjustable Sway Bar Kit w/ Adjustable Endlinks
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Reduces Body Roll & Improves Cornering
- Includes Adjustable Endlinks and Polyurethane Bushings
- 3-Way Adjustable Front Bar (20-38% Stiffer)
- 5-Way Adjustable Rear Bar (67-108% Stiffer)
- DOM Steel Constructions - High Tensile Strength
- Silver Powdercoated Finish - Maintains Appearance and Protects Against Rust
Mfg Part # : GTR304380
STILLEN Nissan GT-R R35 Sway Bar
These upgraded sway bars have quickly become one of the most popular STILLEN products for the Nissan GT-R. By increasing the stiffness of the bar and offering multiple different mounting configurations, STILLEN has been able to come up with a 5-way adjustable sway bar with settings that any driver from street to the track will appreciate.
A precision driver pushing the car to the limits will find that the multiple levels of adjustment will allow them to fine tune and truly dial in the handling of their Nissan GT-R. For softer, daily driving the driver can set the sway bars in the #1 position, which offers minimal resistance but is still a little stiffer than stock.
For the driver looking to take their car to the limit they can go full stiff and set the bar to the #3 position front, #5 position rear. This is a huge jump over factory and really plants the car through the turns. The included adjustable end links allow this sway bar setup to be used on vehicles equipped with factory shocks or vehicles equipped with aggressive lowering kits or coil over setups. By lengthening the adjustable sway bar end link there is plenty of clearance for even the most aggressive ride height.
- 3-Way Adjustable Front Bar - 20-38% Stiffer
- 5-Way Adjustable Rear Bar - 67-108% Stiffer
- Adjustable Sway-Bar End Links
- Poly-Urethane Bushings
- DOM Steel Construction - High Tensile Strength
- Silver Powder Coated Finish - Maintains Appearance and Protects Against Rust
About STILLEN Parts & Accessories
Steve Millen Sportparts, Inc. and STILLEN humbly started their race to the front of the pack in 1986. Starting with aftermarket mini-truck appearance packages, we quickly found ourselves fulfilling customer's requests to build products for other vehicles such as vans and full-sized trucks.
With that came performance parts, suspension pieces, and upgraded brake products such as big brake systems. Capitalizing on his racing career, and knowing what it took to make sports cars perform like no other, it was only natural for Steve Millen to branch out into the import car scene. Over two decades later, we offer a full array of products encompassing styling, performance, handling, and braking products for just about any car, truck, or SUV.
THIS PART FITS
- 2009 - 2014 Nissan GT-R
- 2015 Nissan GT-R - Premium;
- 2015 Nissan GT-R - Black Edition;